A Gap Ministry is an outreach that fills an unmet need or “gap” in community services that is currently not being met sufficiently by agencies, government, entities, or churches. Each Gap Ministry is focused on meeting a particular need by providing:
- Services such as transportation, budget counseling, home repair, etc.
- Products such as food, personal care items, clothes, furniture, baby supplies, etc.
Love INC coordinates all the components necessary to raise up a gap ministry including:
- Identification of need
- Communication to churches and agencies
- Location and facility needs
- Hours of operation
- Coordination of needed service or product
- Client referral process into the Gap through Love INC
- Tracking, statistics, and promotional publicity
Interested in learning more about out Gap Ministries? Check out our Gap Ministries tab on the right side of your screen and explore some of the ways Love INC is currently serving Pierce County!